The ActivTek INDUCT 10000 substantially reduces odours, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent pending RCI ActivePure® technology. RCI ActivePure® consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers.
The ActivTek INDUCT 10000 is ideally applicable to situations in which accessible ducts already exist or will be installed and where low maintenance, no cleaning, or discreet installation might also be an advantage.
*Scientific tests have demonstrated the use of activTek Environmental air purifiers substantially reduce microbial populations on surfaces – including but not limited to Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus spp., Pseudonomas aeruginosa, Bacillus spp., Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, and S. chartarum. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 120/220 volt optional installation
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Any building with challenging odour, visible smoke, or microbials on surfaces with existing duct